PELHAM PLANNING BOARD
JANUARY 19, 1999
7:30 p.m. Call meeting to order
1. To see if the Town will vote to create a new Article X, Personal Wireless Services Ordinance, of the Town of Pelham Zoning Ordinance, so as to create more restrictive requirements and regulations for the siting of personal wireless facilities; to delete Sections 307-65-F and Section 307-18; Table 2, specifically the line referring to Communication Towers and the “s” designations, allowing them as a special exception in all zoning districts; and to renumber the remainder of the Town of Pelham Zoning Ordinance accordingly.
2. To see if the Town will vote to amend Section 307-18, Table 2, so as to remove the designation “S” after Communication Towers in the Residential and Rural Districts, so that communication towers are not a use permitted in those districts. BY PETITION
3. To see if the Town will Vote to approve an impact fee ordinance in accordance with RSA 674:21,V.
4. To see if the Town will vote to revise Section 307-6 of the Town of Pelham Zoning Ordinance so as to add a new definition, Section 307-6-22, Site Specific Soil Mapping, and to renumber the remainder of the definitions in Section 307-6 accordingly.
5. To see if the Town will vote to revise Section 307-41-A-1 and Section 307-41-A-2 of the Town of Pelham Zoning Ordinance so as to change references to Group 5 and Group 6 HISS soils to Poorly Drained and Very Poorly Drained Soils.
6. To see if the Town will vote to revise Sections 307-60-S, 307-60-T and 307-60-PP; to delete Sections 307-60-W and 307-60-FF; and to create Section 307-60-1, of the Town of Pelham Zoning Ordinance so as to minimize the maximum area and height of signage allowed, to add general sign regulations and to not allow signs which will project from a building face/wall.
PLANNING DIRECTOR REPORT:
All meeting are held at the Town Hall, 6 Main Street, Pelham, NH.
All meetings are tape recorded.
If you are disabled, you have the right to attend, hear and participate in all public meetings held by the Town of Pelham, In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act the Town will provide auxiliary aids and services to accomplish this if they are needed. Please contact this office 72 hours in advance if you need assistance.