Hunting and fishing licenses are available through the Town Clerk’s Office.


For Fishing Licenses:   You must present a Drivers License.


For Hunting Licenses:  You must present a prior year Hunting License, or a Hunter

                                         Education Certificate.


Gift Certificates must be purchased at the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department, 11 Hazen Drive, Concord NH


For more information on Hunting & Fishing Licenses, please view the following links:


        *     License & Fee Information

        *     Lifetime License and Fee Information

        *     Hunting License Information

        *     Hunter Classes & Locations