The City of Nashua Division of Public Health and Community Services (DPHCS) is providing COVID-19 testing through weekly testing clinics every Tuesday from 3pm to 5pm at the Elm Street Parking Garage (14 Elm Street, Nashua). Testing is quick, comfortable, and free.
To schedule an appointment, complete the following form or call the Nashua COVID-19 Hotline at 603-589-3456.
This is primarily a drive-thru clinic, but individuals can also access the clinic by walking in. Unregistered walk-ins will not be accepted after 4:30pm. Results are returned by phone 48 to 72 hours after testing.
We recommend individuals get tested if they have been:
- Exposed to someone with confirmed COVID-19 (within six feet for 10 minutes or more, regardless of mask use),
- Experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, and/or
- Referred to get tested by their healthcare provider or the health department.
Before scheduling a testing appointment, please note:
- Preference is given to those who are uninsured or essential workers.
- We are only offering nasal swab PCR testing at this time.
- Pre-travel COVID-19 screenings are not offered at this clinic.
- Repeat COVID-19 testing for positive tests is not performed. Please call 603-589-3456 if your employer is requiring a negative COVID-19 test after testing positive.
Due to the holiday, the testing clinic scheduled for Tuesday, November 24th has been moved to Monday, November 23rd from 10am to 12pm.
Clinic Cancellation Policy
For the health and safety of both staff and community, the Nashua DPHCS COVID-19 Testing Clinics will be cancelled or suspended if strong winds, heavy rain, lightening, thunder, or other extreme weather is forecast during the time of scheduled clinics. Our staff will make every attempt to notify those with appointments and those who want to attend clinics of the cancellations. Information about the cancellation or suspension of testing clinics and upcoming scheduled clinics will also be posted on our social media accounts and here on our website. If you have any questions, please call the Nashua COVID-19 Hotline at 603-589-3456, available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Additional Testing Sites
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- Location: Southern New Hampshire Medical Center West Campus (29 Northwest Blvd., Nashua)
- To schedule an appointment, call 603-577-CARE (2273), Option 1
St. Joseph Hospital
- Location: Milford Medical Center (442 Nashua Street, Milford)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment, call 603-884-4454
Lamprey Health Care
- Location: 22 Prospect Street, Nashua
- To schedule an appointment, call (603) 883-1626