The Board of Selectmen meetings are televised live on PTV 21 and replayed the following week.
Click here to email the Board of Selectmen. To email a specific selectman, click on their name in the table which will take you to their page. Then simply click "Contact..." to contact that person.
Annual Town Report Now Available
Hello from National Grid and the Merrimack Valley Reliability Project team. I wanted to take a moment to provide you advance notice of some upcoming survey work in the ROW in Pelham.
In order to safely carry out construction and other processes necessary to the MVRP, National Grid will be conducting various surveying and related activities within the existing utility right-of-way. We expect this work to begin on or around October 3, and it will continue for approximately one month.
All of this activity will occur from within the right-of-way, and all personnel will access the right-of-way only via public ways or access points identified in the project plan. Workers and other National Grid staff and contractors on-site will all have proper identification.
I want to thank you again for your continued support in this process and hope you will let me know if there is any additional information you need. Our outreach team will be working hard to make sure local leadership and project abutters are kept up-to-date with construction activities and will be visiting nearby homes during construction to drop off Project information.
Thank you again. As always, please let me know if I can provide additional information.
Hilltop Public Solutions
- 2017 Board of Selectmen Meeting Schedule
- 2017 Budget Review
- 2017 Important Dates for SB2 March Town Meeting
- Hawker Peddler/Itinerant Vendor/ Solicitors
- Kinder Morgan Pipeline (NED/Northeast Energy Direct) - Reference Documents
- Merrimack Valley Reliability Project
- Pennichuck Annual Meeting of Sole Shareholder
- Press Release: 2015 Tax Rate Set
- Proposed Damage to Private Property Policy - Rev 12-08-15
- Reference Documents
- Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Sherburne Road Water Information Page
- Town Policies & Ordinances
- Town Reports
- Voter's Guide