Please note that we are now able to meet within Sherburne Hall per direction of the Board of Selectmen provided we adhere to the guidelines of the Town Health Officer. If you are planning on attending in person, please wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one. Please maintain 6' from others. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
To everyone wishing to participate in the July 6, 2020 Planning Board meeting:
On April 1, 2020 Governor Sununu issued Emergency Order #23 that temporarily relieves municipalities from certain statutory requirements including the obligation of Planning Boards to hold at least one meeting per month. The order also suspends the requirement to hear applications within specific time frames. AS JULY 6th DRAWS NEAR, PLEASE CHECK THE PLANNING BOARD AND PLANNING DEPARTMENT WEB PAGES ON THE TOWN OF PELHAM WEBSITE (www.pelhamweb.com) FOR UPDATES ON THE AGENDA. YOU CAN ALSO CALL THE PLANNING DEPARTMENT AT 603-635-7811 TO VERFIY MEETING INFORMATION.
Board members, applicants, abutters, and the general public will be able to participate in the 7/6/2020 meeting in person at Sherburne Hall or remotely from their computer or telephone. The Town is using a teleconferencing program called ZOOM for this purpose.
Those who wish to participate remotely should read the following:
Planning Board call in time: July 6, 2020 6:15 PM NOTE: the meeting will begin at 7PM but for those calling in remotely we suggest doing so between 6:15 and 6:45 so remote participants are all ready to go at 7PM. Please sign in using your FULL name so we can verify you. (Please put your device on MUTE so background noise will not disrupt the meeting)
Join Zoom Meeting - You can click or key-in to your browser the following link and follow instructions to use your computer (you will need a microphone on your computer in order to be heard when unmuted):
Meeting ID: 889 5205 3863
To dial in by telephone:
Dial one of the following numbers (Note: Long distance rates may apply if you do not have an unlimited domestic calling plan)
+1 646 558 8656
+1 253 215 8782
+1 301 715 8592
+1 346 248 7799
+1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 889 5205 3863
If you dial in by phone and have Comcast cable, you can watch the video portion of the meeting on Channel 21. Or you can steam the meeting live from You Tube (search PTV21) but there will be a 10 to 12 second delay between the live audio and the You Tube video.
If you are having trouble connecting, please call 603-508-3089 or email [email protected].
If you plan to attend the meeting in-person at Sherburne Hall, please be aware of the following precautions:
1. To limit the time citizens and applicant representatives spend in Sherburne Hall, a specific time slot MAY BE established for each agenda item. A few days prior to the June 1st meeting, go to the Town website (www.pelhamweb.com) and find the Planning Board or Planning Department web pages where an updated agenda will be posted.
2. Public seating in Sherburne Hall is spaced 6 feet apart following social distancing guidelines. The Planning Board alternates will not be seated with the Board unless selected to vote in the place of a member not present in the room or by call-in. Alternates will instead be seated in the first row of the public seating area in seats reserved for them. The Chair will call upon alternates during each hearing before opening the meeting to the public.
3. A standing microphone will be situated between the board and public seating so alternates and members of the public may address the Board without the need to touch the mic.
4. Only one board member will be seated at each of the board tables so they too can adhere to social distancing guidelines. All votes will be taken by roll-call vote.
5. If you are not feeling well or you have a fever, a cough, shortness of breath or other cold or flu symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE MEETING IN-PERSON!
The Planning Board is an organized group of selected members of a community in charge of carrying out the future needs, wants, and vision of a community. This is accomplished through the Planning Board's regulatory and non-regulatory functions, which include the creation of regulations (regulatory function) and the review of development applicaitons (non-regulatory function).The Planning Board meets on the first and third Monday of every month except in the case of a Monday holiday in which the meeting would normally move to the folowing Thursday. Meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. except when another time is agreed upon by a majority of the Board. When a different time is agreed upon, the different time shall be noticed in accordance with Chapter 91-A of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes annotated. Meetings shall be held at the Town Hall, except when a different meeting place is established by the Planning Director in consultation with the Town Administrator and the Planning Board Chair. When a different place is agreed upon, the location of the different place shall be noticed in accordance with chapter 91-A of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes annotated.
Email at [email protected]
Meeting minutes for the Planning Board, Zoning Board of Adjustment and Conservation Commission are kept in accordance with RSA 91-A:4 and RSA 676:3. This page serves as a reference for "Approved Meeting Minutes" i.e. reviewed for accuracy and approved by majority vote of at least 3 board members who attended that date specific meeting. For more timely information on a specific issue, please refer to the Planning Department. Preliminary (unapproved and subject to change) meeting minutes are available 5 business days after a meeting at the Planning Department.
|Timothy Doherty||Chair - Term Expires 2022|
|James Bergeron||Vice Chair - Term Expires 2023|
|Cindy Kirkpatrick||Secretary - Term Expires 2022|
|Roger Montbleau||Term Expires 2021|
|Paul Dadak||Term Expires 2023|
|Danielle Masse Quinn||Member - Term Expires 2021|
|Paddy Culbert||Alternate - Term Expires 2022|
|Richard Olsen||Alternate - Term Expires 2022|
|Bruce Bilapka||Alternate - Term Expires 2023|
|Samuel Thomas||Alternate - Term Expires 2023|
|Mike Sherman||Alternate - Term Expires 2021|
|Kevin Cote||Selectmen's Representative|
|Hal Lydne||Selectmen's Representative Alternate|
|Jeff Gowan||Planning Director (Permanent Position)|
|Charity Landry||Recording Secretary (Permanent Position)|