To obtain a Marriage License
- Both the bride & groom need to come to the Town Clerks office together.
- You need to come to the office at least 60 minutes prior to closing.
- There isn’t a waiting period
- The license is valid for 90 days from the day you apply
- The license is only valid in New Hampshire
- The state of New Hampshire does not require a blood test
- Proof of age/picture ID
- A certified copy of the death certificate of a former spouse if the applicant is widowed
- A certified copy of the divorce/dissolution decree : and or
- A certified copy of an annulment if the applicant’s previous marriage was annulled
- The cost of a marriage license or civil union is $50.00.
- The cost of the certified copy of the marriage license is $15.00 for the first copy and $10.00 for each additional
- Only Cash or Checks are accepted
To obtain certified copies please click on the link below:
|Application for Certified copy of Marriage License||158.66 KB|