Forms, Applications, & Guidelines

Energy Code Compliance Certification will now be required for the construction of new structures and the renovation of existing structures as required by the Public Utilities Commission. You can fill out this form online here. If you should need any assistance in completing this applications you can contact the Public Utilities Commission Office at the above website or call 603-271-6306.
To apply for permits, please submit applications and supporting documents/drawings/plans to: or they can also be mailed to us. 

**ATTENTION:  Per Decision of the Electrical Inspector, home-owner permits are no longer allowed for electrical work pertaining to pools, hot tubs and/or spas.

Permit Forms
Electrical Permit Application                                                                                                                                                                                             
Gas Piping Application
Propane/Oil Permits and Inspections  
Sign Permit Application
Driveway Permit Application
Septic System Application
Voluntary Lot Merger Form
Building Permit Fee Schedule                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Zoning Ordinance & Development Regulations - click here
Planning Board/Board of Adjustment Applications
Conditional Use Permit Application for Projects within the MUZD